This week, dad and I share our annual Christmas tradition, and then we play a Christmas song–my rendition of Jingle Bells–AKA the Jingle Bell Rap, which is a song I wrote/covered last year! Then, we say a final closing for 2016! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Also, Happy New Year to you all!
Want to Help?
Click here to support Christopher on Patreon!
- MPP 072: Participating In Our School Play And What Is Coming Up March 30, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 071; Joe Hoadley and The First Eight Days of Hope/Open The Eyes of My Heart March 15, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 070: The “I Can” Attitude vs “I Can’t” and York, PA On Weekend of February 24/25, 2018 February 24, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 069: My View of Super Bowl LII And the Broadcast That Aira Is Doing For the Super Bowl February 4, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 068: Jeff Smith, Alexaguy.com and Alexa Flash Briefings January 28, 2018 Christopher Duffley