This week, dad and I share our annual Christmas tradition, and then we play a Christmas song–my rendition of Jingle Bells–AKA the Jingle Bell Rap, which is a song I wrote/covered last year! Then, we say a final closing for 2016! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. Also, Happy New Year to you all!
Want to Help?
Click here to support Christopher on Patreon!
- MPP 077: Remembering Memorial Day (May 28), June 16 Concert And The Tour Coming Up! June 10, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 076: Inclusion Night At My School As Well As Our Tour Coming Up! May 25, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 075: Big News! May 7, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 074: Janet Boucher And The Special Connections Ministry At Patterson Park Church in Beavercreek, OH April 30, 2018 Christopher Duffley
- MPP 073: Recap of The Joy Conference And Overcoming Fears April 20, 2018 Christopher Duffley